dinsdag 17 juli 2012

DIY: Chocolates

Yesterday it was my birthday. I made with my friends some chocolates. I swear, they were delicious and very easy to make, so I want to share the recipe with you.



What do you need for the chocolate with hazelnut?
- 150 gram milk chocolate
- 125 gram hazelnut paste
- 10 hazelnut
- molds (I used round ones)

What to do?
You have to melt the chocolate (au bain marie). Meanwhile you cut the hazelnuts into small pieces and you mix the hazelnut paste and the hazelnuts together. You put the melted chocolate around the molds (the bottom and sides) and you fill it with the hazelnut mix. And at least cover you it with chocolate. The chocolates have to stand for like 1,5/2 hours in the freezer and then are you ready to eat them!
bon appetit!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten